RGB PWM Signal Amplifier for 5050-RGB-SMD-LED-Strip-Light
RGB Amplifier can adjust to all the voltage-controlled LED controller we have, it could accept PWM (Pulse Width Module), Each one RGB amplifier can be added, the connecting number of LED will up to more than twice.
- Input Voltage: DC 5V/12V/24V
- Output: 3 channels,
- Output Current: 0~4A per channel,
- Max Output Power: 60W@5V, 144W@12V, 288W@24V,
- Connecting Mode: Common Anode/Common Cathode
- Static Power Consumption: <1W
- Working Temperature: -20 ~ +60 DegC
- Compatible with 5050-RGB-SMD-LED-Strip-Light
Direction for Use
According to the screen prompts of RGB amplifier on the panel, connect the in/out signal wire by order, ensure short circut can not occur between wire. then connect power wire for RGB amplifier.
Buy at KiwiLighting.com: PWM RGB LED Signal Amplifier